Sunday, April 1, 2012

Finally... a little FASHION!

Alright, I know I've been terrible at posting again!  The important thing is I've discovered a new website, and I'm here to share it!  I stumbled across a website called JustFab.com.  It's a website that allows you to tell stylists about your style and they essentially become your personal shopper!  After you take a little style quiz, they give you monthly selections of purses, shoes, and jewelry.... and everything is only $39.95... with free shipping!!!  There's a little glitch... and you actually have to remember to skip your selections each month so you won't get charged, but that's only after you've made your first purchase.

ANYWAYS..... the whole point here is that I got not just one... but TWO amazing purses for $39.95!!!!  Last month they had a sale that you could get 2 items for the price of one, and since I don't wear high heels often enough, I ended up buying myself two purses.  And here they are:




And the best part... they both have cross-body straps!  What great colors to kick off spring with too!  Seriously.... make sure you check out the website.  And if you decide to buy something, don't forget to cancel your monthly selections afterwards so you don't get charged.  Thank you to the fashionistas who like their quality, but know how to get it cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment